Primer has been around for a long time but it's only something that I have properly been getting into in the past year or so, I have noticed that have a significant difference in the wear of my makeup, I also feel like they create a type of barrier between my skin and my makeup and have noticed less blemishes when using one.

The latest primer I have added to my routine is the Flawless Start Instant Perfecting Primer from Elizabeth Arden which has a velvety type feel to it which really helps to smooth the skin and perfectly prep it for makeup application. The primer creates a blurring effect on the skin that helps to minimise the appearance of pores, fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections. It also contains technology that helps to control shine and maintain moisture levels throughout the day making the perfect product to use for all skin types.

I really like the way this primer feels on my skin, I apply my foundation with my fingers and this product makes it easy for my foundation to easily glide over my skin and last through the day.

For more information on Elizabeth Arden Click Here.

Simon x