Oribe is one of those brands that I constantly see on social media, blogs and publications, It's one of those things that I have always had at the back of my mind to trial and one day my hairdresser used it on me and I was really amazed by the results. All of the products in the range feel and smell really luxurious and for me personally have instant results.

There are a whole host of different products tailored for particular hair types, in this case I received the signature line. Here are my thoughts:

Signature Shampoo:
This product has a really luxurious foam to it and makes the hair feel really clean without stripping it,  it contains the Oribe Signature Complex which is a mix of Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower which as you can imagine smells amazing and it also contains ingredients that helps to protect the hair against oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of keratin.

It also contains ingredients like Coconut, Corn and Oat Derived Cleansers that like I said earlier cleanse the hair gently without stripping it, Vegetable Derived Humectants work to add shine to the hair without weighing it down, Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract offers natural UV protection, Keratin and Hydrolyzed Keratin help to maintain and strengthen the hair and prevents UV damage and Amber Extract works as an antioxidant that conditions and strengthens the hair.

I really noticed a difference when using this product, as well as being very luxurious to use it also contains beneficial ingredients for the hair and scalp, it works especially well with the next product I'm going to mention...

Signature Conditioner:
This is the perfection addition to the Signature Shampoo as it contains similar ingredients as well as Hydrating Polymers that work to add shine and detangle the hair. It works really well at smoothing and detangling hair whilst adding shine to it. I like to leave mine in for a few minutes before rinsing to make sure I'm getting all the benefits from it.

The conditioner contains Macadamia Nut Seed Oil which works to smooth the hair and contains anti oxidant properties as well as Whole Wheat Derived Proteins which help to moisturise and condition the hair.

Dry Texturizing Spray:
This spray has done the rounds on social media and I can see why! It's kind of part dry shampoo part styling product as it gives hair second day volume and for me personally it holds my hair into shape all day long. Just shake the bottle and apply to hair and it will absorb any excess oil and give the hair a lift.

It contains ingredients like Zeolite Crystallines that work to absorb oil and odours, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice works to hydrate and smooth the hair, Kiwi and Passion Flower Extracts provide anti oxidant benefits that help to maintain moisture and protect colour, Ginger Root Extract works to promote circulation whilst adding shine and softness to the hair, Mango Extract hydrates, smoothes and nourishes, Copolymer Blend maintains hairstyles, Sunflower Seed Extract adds shine, Humectants add shine and repair damage, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein conditions and adds shine and Pro Vitamin B5 thickens the hair and adds volume.

I love spraying this in my hair when I just want something really quick, give my hair abit of texture and volume and also treat it. I don't use too many styling products in my hair but I really like using this product as it's a nice way to add a bit of shape and dimension to my hair.

In Australia Oribe is available at a wide range of salons, to find out where Oribe is stocked you can call this number: 1300 725 122.

My hairdresser stocks Oribe at their salon Maison Tsumiki, to visit their website Click Here,

Simon x