"The Cult Classic is a section on my site that showcases the cult classic products in the beauty industry, they are products that magazines, editors, influencers and consumers buy and buy again and win numerous beauty awards. All of the products in this category have been personally tested by me and I plan to share my experiences using the products mentioned."

Before I say anything about this product I need to give praise to one of my favourite skincare enthusiasts Caroline Hirons for introducing me to the world of acid toning, What is acid toning you ask? Essentially it's an exfoliant in the form of a liquid that contains some sort of acid (In this case it's Glycolic) I know that for some people the word acid can be quite daunting, especially when your applying it to your face but don't threat the ingredients they use are especially formulated to be used on your face, no gloves required!

In my personal skincare routine I like to use an exfoliating toner in place of a traditional toner, I like that extra bit of oomph it gives to my skin. Liquid Gold from Alpha H is an award winning treatment that has a low PH delivery system which to works to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and overtime in conjunction with sunscreen will help to even out pigmentation and sun damage.

I can't actually believe it has taken me so long to try this product, I hear raving reviews about it constantly from beauty editors and influencers, from the first use I was instantly hooked, I noticed a huge difference in my skin the next morning it was a lot more even toned and I even had less bumps on the side of my face which was a bonus.

This product is perfect for mature, sun damaged, prematurely ageing and acne scarred skin.

I personally like using mine at night after my cleansing routine and before my serum and or oils, if you are a guy reading this I personally would wait at least a day after shaving to use this product as it is quite a strong treatment product, but that just my experience with it.

My skin is quite tolerant when it comes to using acids and exfoliants but if yours isn't you could start to incorporate this 1-2 times a week into your routine, I like to follow it up with a hydrating mist to neutralize the product.

When using a product like this it's really important to be using an SPF every day to make sure your skin is protected from the sun and it will also help to prevent future damage.
Click To Purchase.

This post was a collaboration with TVSN Australia, for more information on Alpha H and the other brands that they stock Click Here.

Simon x