For those who know me and know me well will know that I am obsessed with brows, I would not leave the house without grooming my brows and I get really excited whenever I get to try a new brow product out. The latest brow product that I have recently added to my always growing collection is the Poni Brow Kit from Poni Cosmetics.

The thing I love most about this kit is that everything you need to create the perfect brow look is contained in a travel friendly pouch and won't take too much space in your bag, because let's be honest you never know when you need to touch up those brows!

Like I said earlier the kit contains everything you need to create your perfect brow look, it comes with your choice of Stencil, PONI Powder, PONI Wax, PONI Brow Brush and a Plain Wax Pencil.

I am a big fan of the kit, the products inside really help to shape, fill and define my brows.

For more information on Poni Cosmetics Click Here.

Sx.