Vitamin A is a product that features throughout by beauty cabinet quite regularly, I like the way my skin looks when I use it and notice a definite difference in how my skin looks and feels when I don't use it. The latest one that I have added to my collection is the Exfol A Plus Serum from Aspect Dr.

The serum contains a mixture of Vitamin A and AHA's which helps to encourage cell turnover, resulting in a clearer and smoother complexion. The serum also contains Retinol H10 which is a more stable, less irritation version of retinol, Lanablue is a blue green algae which has a powerful retinoid effect without the side effects, Mixed Tocopherols and Canadian Willowherb work to soothe and calm the skin and Multifruit BSC helps to increase the rate of cell renewal.

The product is best to be used at night under your moisturiser, it's also really important to be wearing an SPF of at least 30 whilst using a product that contains Vitamin A.

For more information on Aspect Dr Click Here.

Sx.