Kiehl's is a brand that I have been using before I even had my site, it's one of those brands that I always like to keep in my beauty cupboard because I know that whatever I use from the range will just work for me and it's always good to have those products in your collection for when your in a rush or for when your skin is having any issues, it's nice to have a brand you love and trust at your fingertips.

I have been trying to incorporate more face masks into my routine, I truly believe that they make a difference to how your skin looks and feels, you can think of them as boosters for your skincare routine. Kiehl's have just launched not one but two face masks that are being added to their already amazing lineup...

TURMERIC & CRANBERRY SEED ENERGIZING RADIANCE MASQUE:
This mask is probably my favourite of the two, first of all it has a really fresh uplifting fragrance which instantly energises the complexion and has a grainy type consistency which gives the skin a nice exfoliation without being too rough. The masks main ingredients are Turmeric Extract which contains antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties which work to soothe and heal the skin, it also brightens the complexion which is always a bonus in my books! Cranberry Extract is rich in antioxidants and a natural source of Resveratrol, this mask actually contains two components of the Cranberry the oil and the seed, the seed contains fatty acids and antioxidants that maintain skin health and the crushed cranberry seed helps to exfoliate the skin, this speeds up the skins natural renewal process giving the skin a glow and will help the products you put on after absorb better, therefore working to their best ability.

It also contains ingredients like Shea Butter which works to hydrate and moisturise the skin, Squalane which is featured in a lot of Kiehl's products is an easily absorbed moisturising ingredient that helps the skin maintain moisture and helps to protect the skins barrier and Vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.

I absolutely love this mask, it instantly made my skin brighter and I loved how as you rinse it off you get a bit of an exfoliation from the crushed cranberry seeds.

CILANTRO & ORANGE EXTRACT POLLUTANT DEFENDING MASQUE:
When I first applied this mask it felt so cooling and refreshing on the skin, my skin felt instantly nourished. The masks main ingredients are Cilantro Extract is rich in essential fatty acids which help to replenish the skin and protect it from damage caused by pollution and Orange Extract which contains antioxidant properties that help to hydrate the skin and blocks damage that has been caused to the skin from pollutants.

Like the above mask it also contains ingredients like Shea Butter which works to hydrate and moisturise the skin, Squalane which is featured in a lot of Kiehl's is an easily absorbed moisturising ingredient that helps the skin maintain moisture and helps to protect the skins barrier and Vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.

I really like how fresh my skin was when I used this mask and my skin remained hydrated and nourished throughout the day.
Click Here To Purchase.

For more information on Kiehl's Click Here.

Sx.