My fragrance choices have changed a lot in the past six months or so, I used to love quite feminine floral fragrances but at the moment I have been really loving quite masculine men's fragrances. For me personally I choose my fragrance on the particular mood I'm in on any given day.

The latest addition to my fragrance wardrobe is Legend Spirit by Montblanc, which does have a strong masculine note to it but still remains really fresh on the skin making it the perfect fragrance to wear all throughout the year.

The fragrance contains top notes of Pink Peppercorn, Bitter Grapefruit and Bergamot, middle notes of Lavender, Cardamom and an Aquatic Accord and finishes with White Woods, Sandalwood, Cedar, Cashmere and White Musks.

The bottle itself is quite elegant and feels quite heavy which makes it feel very luxurious, with silver and white details it makes the bottle look quite masculine and would look good on any bathroom shelf.


In Australia Montblanc fragrances are available at Myer and David Jones stores nationwide.

Sx.

SHOP THE POST: