Odacite is a brand that I have seen consistently on social media and I thought to myself I really need to try the range, low and behold and couple of there serums hit my desk and I'm not going to lie I'm so glad they did.

Odacite has a whole different host of products like cleansers, masks, moisturisers, serums and so on but I think it's safe to say the serums in the lineup are already becoming a cult classic with consumers and beauty aficionados. The two products that were delivered to my desk were the Wild Carrot Serum Concentrate and the Peach Cypress Serum Concentrate, I decided to include them in the one post as I have been using the Peach Cypress in the morning and Wild Carrot at night and I feel like they are benefiting my skin tremendously.

First of all the serums come in a 5ml dosage, they are a lot more concentrated than traditional oil / serums and the brand actually recommends adding 2-3 drops into your moisturiser or used alone for a more intense treatment. I actually prefer my face oils in smaller doses, that means that the oil is more fresh and the actives can work to their best ability.

The brand recommends mixing 2-3 drops into your moisturiser or applying alone for an intensive treatment, I have personally mixed mine in with my moisturiser.

Now let me run your through the serums I have tried:

Pe+C Peach Cypress Serum Concentrate:
This serum is suited for a combination oily skin type as it helps to balance the production of sebum, it contains Peach Oil and Sea Buckthorn which work to even out skin tone and Cypress and Grapefruit Oils work to decongest the skin. The brand says that in aromatherapy Cypress helps to fight fatigue and improve concentration.
Click Here To Purchase.

CaR Vital Glow Wild Carrot Serum Concentrate:
This serum is targeted for those with concerns in regards to ageing, it contains Vitamins A,C,E which all work together to provide anti ageing and anti wrinkle benefits, Wild Carrot Seed Oil and Vitamin E work to smooth and firm the skin.
Click Here To Purchase.

I have noticed a significant difference in my skin when using these products, I like to use the Peach Cypress in the morning and the Wild Carrot at night. Although they are called a serum they are are more oily type constancy which I love, as I have said in earlier posts about oils even if you have oily combination skin they help to balance out the oil production and leave the skin looking really healthy and nourished.

For more information on Odacite Click Here.

Sx.