After years and years of carrying big bags around I have finally come to the conclusion that I want to carry the smallest bag possible, this unfortunately means I can't lug as many beauty products around as I used too, one of the biggest issues for me was carrying big bottles of perfume around.

The team from Solid State Cologne have created a solution to my problem, they have a range of solid colognes that no doubt fit into the smallest of bags making it the perfect thing to carry around with you for touch ups, it's also housed in a metal type container meaning you don't have to worry about any glass breaking.

As well as smelling good the cologne also features nourishing ingredients like Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Beeswax and of course Parfum. The fragrance I received was Voyager which contains a blend of Labdanum, Nutmeg, Ginger, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Mint, Jasmine, Grapefruit, Citrus, Vetiver, Incense, Cedar and Pink Pepper.

It's a very clean fragrance to me, one that I'm very happy to use throughout the day for touch ups. Even if I spray a fragrance on in the morning and just use this for touch ups I feel like it doesn't clash with my fragrance at all.

For more information on Solid State Colognes Click Here.

Sx.