As part of my job I am lucky enough to be sent products to review all the time, this product I'm going to talk about I actually used a couple of years ago, I got a sample of it and fell in love from first use so I went out to buy the full size. I love that a couple of years later I have been reunited with it and have fallen in love all over again.

 The product in question is the Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash from Philosophy, the thing I love most about this product is how gentle it is but still has enough grit to it to give you a nice exfoliation. It has quite an interesting texture to it kind of a fine powdered grit consistency, I have quite tolerant thick skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all, it's also great to use at the sink as it rinses of easily and of course is perfect to use in the shower for a quick exfoliation.

The first time I used this product I noticed my skin instantly had a glow to it, your skin naturally renews itself every 28 days but sadly as we get older that process slows down so incorporating a product like this into your routine will help to speed up that process, when the skins natural renewal process is working to the best of it's ability it will help the products you use absorb more efficiently, therefore improving their efficiency.

For more information on Philosophy Click Here.

Sx.