Antioxidants are a crucial ingredient that should be incorporated into everyones skincare routine, no matter what skin type you have it's really important to be continuously incorporating the right antioxidants for your skin. I'm lucky in the way that I have been exposed to antioxidants early on but there is always a good time to start adding them to your routine, better late than never right?

The latest product to hit my antioxidant arsenal is the Resveratrol B E Antioxidant Night Concentrate from Skinceuticals, as the name suggests it's best to be used at night under your moisturiser, I personally like using mine straight after my toner/essence and before an oil followed by a moisturiser. The serum helps to boost the skin's natural antioxidant defence system and by doing so it helps to repair, rebuild and prevent any damage that has been caused.

We all lead busy lives and each day our skin is exposed to environmental factors like pollution, smoke, air conditioning  / heating etc, all of these factors take a toll on our skin so it's important that we use a product like this in our routine to help repair past damage and also prevent future damage.

The serum contains a concentration of 1% pure stable Resveratrol which is enhanced with 0.5% Baicalin and 1% Vitamin E. The serum works to boost the skin's natural antioxidant defence system that unfortunately looses efficiency with age, it also helps to repair the effects of oxidative stress on the skin.

Resveratrol is a polyphenol found in grapes, berries, nuts and plant sources it helps to neutralise free radical damage and also helps to repair the visible effects of age accelerated skin, Balcalin helps to reduce inflammation and Alpha Tocopherol is a pure form of Vitamin E that works to neutralise free radical damage and supports the bioavailability of Resveratrol.

Whenever I incorporate an antioxidant serum like this one into my routine my skin looks really healthy and nourished, I also feel at ease that my skin is getting all the antioxidants benefits that it possibly can to protect my skin.

For more information on Skinceuticals Click Here.

Sx.