For those that follow me on Instagram (@theskincareobsessive FYI) you will know that I change my products on a daily basis, mostly because as part of my job as a beauty writer I have to try various products and keep up with what's new and what's in at the moment. 

The thing about my routine is that although the brands might be different, I tend to use the same ingredients throughout my regime. For example in my morning routine I always like to incorporate some sort of Vitamin B3 serum into my routine, the brand may change but there will always be some sort of Vitamin B3 product into my routine. 

The latest one to hit my ever growing collection is the Super B Complex from ASAP, which contains the famous Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)  which works to boost collagen production and reduce pigmentation, bit of a jack of all trades don't you think? 

The serum also contains Crosslinked  Hyaluronic Acid which is 5 times more moisturising than traditional Hyaluronic Acid and has 50 times the moisture retaining properties.  Crosslinked Hyaluronic Acid works to add hydration and retain water in the skin, Vitamins B5 and B9  work to improve skin tone and help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, the serum also helps to regulate sebum production which in turn reduces acne and associated redness. 

Whilst I have been using this serum I have noticed my skin is a lot more hydrated and with the vitamin additions feels and looks more nourished. The serum is recommended for all skin types and can be used morning and or night, I personally like using mine in the morning. 

This post was a collaboration with Adore Beauty and ASAP skin products, to find out more about Adore Beauty and the ASAP skincare range Click Here.

Sx.