Throughout my skincare routine there is a whole host of brightening products, I'm always on the lookout for something that will help to even out my skin tone and give it a glow. The latest brightening product to go into my always growing skincare collection is the Cellumination Aura Essence from SK-II.

And we all know how much I love an essence...

I have been using the cult classic product Facial Treatment Essence from SK-II for over ten years now and I'm absolutely in love with it, this particular product has more of a milky lotion type consistency to it, I always suggest when layering your skincare products to go from thinnest to lightest for example I would use my Facial Treatment Essence and then use this on top and follow with up with my serums and moisturisers.

The essence contains the brands signature ingredient Pitera and also Ume Extract which works to improve skin's texture, radiance and the appearance of age spots whilst softening and adding a translucent glow to the skin. Whenever I use this product I notice a difference in my skin, it's a lot more even toned and has a nice glow to it.

I like using mine morning and or at night on top of my Facial Treatment Essence, it easily fits into any skincare ritual after your toning / essence stage and before your serum.

I always think that when your skin has a glow to it it looks more youthful, I also find I have to wear less makeup which is always a bonus in my books!

In Australia SK-II is available at Myer, David Jones and Adore Beauty.

For more information on SK-II Click Here.

Sx.