For those who don't know about BellaBox it's a monthly subscription where you pay a fee and every month you get a box filled with various beauty product samples, the great thing about getting samples is that you can try a sample sized product before you purchase the full sized one and it also makes you try somethings that you might not have never tried before.

I recently was contacted by the company to review their men's box titled BelloBox, when I first received the box I was amazed at how decently sized all the products were, I travel a lot as part of my job which means these samples come in handy at the best of times.

My box contained:

Lonvitalite Coffee Anti Fatigue Facial Mask (Love!), ZKIN Sample Pack, Lacome Men Anti Age Perfecting Fluid, Grime Boss Heavy Duty Hand Wipes, White Glo Toothpaste, Burly Fellow Kisser Balm, Island Tribe SPF50 Clear Gel, Tébe Hydrating Balm, Nak Outakontrol Matt Clay and Black Leopard Anti Shine Moisturiser.

All of the products mentioned are sample sizes.

All in all I think that the box had some really great products in there and are a great way to try out products before you go ahead and buy them.

For more information and to purchase a subscription box Click Here.

Sx.