Kelapa Organics is a brand that I have been introduced too lately and rightfully so since I have been trying to incorporate more natural and organic skincare products into my routine, the line consists of certified organic skin and hair products and are made in one of my favourite cities, Melbourne! The lines signature ingredient Coconut Oil hydrates, repairs and has anti bacterial properties.

Along with the Coconut Oil there's also Aloe Vera, Rosehip Oil and Essential Oils that all help to nourish and pamper your skin.

Here are my favourites from the lineup:

Gentle Facial Exfoliant:
I like this exfoliant because the grains in the product are really fine and gentle and don't scratch the skin, I especially like using it in the morning when I am in a rush and I use this as my cleanser and scrub.

Face Moisturiser:
When I'm using really active serums (which let's be honest is most of the time) I like to use this as a lightweight moisturiser to seal everything in, it sits beautifully over serums and oils and provides long lasting hydration. It contains Coconut Oil, Rosehip Oil and Jojoba Oil which all work to nourish and hydrate the skin. It's also free from Sulfates, Parabens, Artificial Preservatives, Synthetic Fragrances, Artificial Colours.

Intensive Hand Cream:
We all need a good hand cream in our lives, it's become an essential product in my routine. This one contains ingredients like Vitamins A and E, Fatty Acids, Calendula, Papaya and Chamomile Extracts all help to hydrate and nourish your hands, after all they are one of the places we first start to see the signs of ageing appear.

For more information on Kelapa Organics Click Here.

Sx.