Lately I have been really into moisturisers, I love that layer of hydration and comfort that you get from using a rich cream, the latest product that I have added to my always growing collection is the Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Oil-in-Creme Infusion from Estee Lauder.

Their latest offering comes in the form of a moisturising cream that is infused with restorative oils such as Coconut, Avocado, Olive, Lady Thistle, Mango, Macadamia Nut, Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba, Almond, Grape Seed, Soybean, and Sunflower Seed Oils
All that in one cream, sounds good to me!


All of these oils in one cream means that your skin is getting a mega dose of nutrients and hydration, the cream helps to strengthen the skin's barrier which with continuous use of the product will allow your skin to retain moisture. The product contains a Densifying Complex that combines Grape and Rice extracts which help with dry and vulnerable skin.

Overtime whilst using this cream the skins natural collagen production will increase in turn giving your complexion a firmer, more lifted look. The product also contains an Advanced Lifting Complex that helps to support the skin's natural Collagen, Elastin and Laminin production.

Im really lucky with my skin in the way that if I use something new I can notice a difference in my skin and I noticed a big difference in my skin from using this product consecutively for a few nights, I felt like my skin was a lot finer than normal and I definitely noticed it was a lot more plump and hydrated.

I personally like using this product at night on top of my serums, I like the way it forms a sort of nourishing blanket over the skin locking in moisture, the product can be used AM or PM, the brand also suggests that if your skin needs abit more nourishment you can use it as a mask a couple of times a week by leaving a thick layer on your skin and either rinsed or tissued off, would be ideal for plane trips or long train / car journeys to seal in hydration.

For more information on Estee Lauder Click Here.

Sx.