AUSSIES REJOICE! We can now shop the Sephora Australia website for all of our beauty must haves, as a beauty aficionado myself of course I had to jump on straight away and see what they had to offer, with a little sneaky purchase put in for good measure.

Continue reading to see what I bought...

Dr. Jart  Black Label Nourishing Beauty Balm SPF 25:

On a daily basis I tend to just wear a BB cream with sun protection, I just like a lightweight tint with sunscreen and added skincare benefits, this one comes in a universal shade which helps to even out the skin, cover any redness, blemishes on the skin and also contains anti wrinkle and whitening ingredients.

Perfekt Beauty Mini Skin Perfection Gel:

This product has a mousse type consistency and glides over the skin to cover imperfections, it contains ingredients that help to keep the skin hydrated, covers redness and helps to even out skin tone, large pores and fine lines. It contains a Smart Color technology that seamlessly blends into your skin tone. I got the shade Luminous which is suitable for light neutral / fair skin tones.

Sara Happ The Lip Slip:

I love keeping in this in my bag on a daily basis as it really help to moisturise my lips and give it abit of a sheen, not too much and doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything at all. 

Nudestix Eyebrow Stylus:

I think I have found my holy grail eyebrow pencil, the nib in this product is quite firm which I like in an eyebrow product as to me if it's firmer you have abit more control and it won't go all over the place. I got the colour Dirty Blonde which is perfect for my brows, not to cool or warm just right. The product is also waterproof and comes with a matching brow gel to help keep brows in place all day long.

Sephora Collection Long Lasting Brow Pencil:

A soft brow pencil that helps to fill in and define brows, comes with a spooly on the end to help distribute the product. I got the shade Light.

Marc Jacobs Beauty Brow Wow Defining Longwear Eyebrow Pencil:

This product is conveniently packaged in a twist up tube with a super fine nib which helps you create hair like strokes through your brows for a more natural look, can also be built up for a bold look which we all know I love! Comes with a spooly on the end to help brush brows in place and also helps to distribute product through your brows.

Weekend Away Kit:

A beauty case filled with refillable clear bottles to store your beauty products to take away with you. 

For more information and to shop Sephora Australia Click Here.



Sx.