Lately I have been using a cleansing oil every night to remove my makeup, for me personally it is the easiest way to do it. The skincare masterminds at Elizabeth Arden has just launched a cleansing oil titled CERAMIDE REPLENESIHING CLEANSING OIL.

The best thing about cleansing oils in my opinion is that they are super gentle and don't produce too much of a foam so you never run the risk of drying your skin out, this one from Elizabeth Arden contains a blend of botanical oils rich in Omega's 3, 6, 9 and Vitamin E to help nourish and moisturise your complexion.

The oil also contains Apricot, Safflower and Olive Oils that work to dissolve makeup, dirt, debris and sebum while maintaining the skins natural barrier. Even when you have an oilier skin type like I do it's good to incorporate an oil into your routine as it will help to balance out oil production in your skin.

The best way to apply a cleansing oil is on dry hands to a dry face, even over makeup then add a little bit of water to emulsify and rinse of with luke warm water.

I find this oil removes all of my makeup without stripping my skin, for best results follow with your preferred Elizabeth Arden treatment products.

For more information and stockists on Elizabeth Arden Click Here.

Sx.