Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Dry.


Moisturising is normally the final step in your skin routine, moisturising your skin is really beneficial for maintaining optimal skin health, even if you have oilier skin using a moisturiser will help to balance out oil production and seal in all the products that you have used before hand.

I have been trailing the new Renewed Hope In A Jar Dry from Philosophy and I have been seeing a dramatic difference in my skin, I personally have an oilier skin type but sometimes my skin can become dehydrated, which is something for us oily skinned folk to look out for, your skin can be oily and dry at the same time.

When my skin feels like it needs an extra dose of hydration I use this cream which contains a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids which overtime will help to refine skin texture, the product provides all day hydration and contains a asian fruit extract that will help with microcirculation that will leave the skin with a glow.

For more information on Philosophy Click Here.

Sx.