I think it's safe to say that I'm hooked on anti aging skincare, and I'm abit of a guinea pig when it comes to trying new skincare products.

I was introduced to the Anti Aging Neck Cream from Prevage from the EA team and I was really excited to add a neck cream to my routine, to some it might seem abit unneccesary but the neck really is one of those areas of the face that shows aging the most.


And I have to say this product is beautiful, I have been using it for the past few weeks and have seen a dramatic difference in the appearance of my neck area, not that I have wrinkles or anything but I have noticed it become a lot more brighter and firmer, and who doesn't want that? let's be honest.

Like all of the products in the line it contains IDEBENONE which is a powerful anti oxidant, as well as retinyl linoleate, optical pigments to give the area are more youthful appearance and hyaluronic acid to retain moisture.

For more information on PREVAGE and Elizabeth Arden Click Here..

Sx.