You have all heard me talk about the importance of a face serum in your routine, and I truly believe that it is important to be using an eye serum under your eye cream as well.

As we all know our eyes are the first signs to show the signs of ageing, and for me personally I have a quite dehydrated under eye area so it's my mission in life to add as much moisture to that area as possible, that's where the Prevage Anti-Aging Intensive Repair Eye Serum comes into play...

The eye serum contains the lines signature ingredient Idebenone which helps to protect the skin from environmental stresses like pollution and smoke, and let me tell you walking around the streets of Melbourne there's a whole lot of that.

The serum aims to support your skins natural collagen matrix, smoothing out fine lines and dark circles, I need like five on backup.

It contains hydrating super star hyaluronic acid which can hold up to 1000 times it's weight in water, this will help to hydrate the delicate under eye area. It also contains optical diffusers and soft focus silicones which will instantly brighten the eyes and have an instant smoothing effect on lines.

I have been using it constantly and I have noticed a big difference in hydration and brightness under my eye area.


PREVAGE Anti - Aging = Intensive Repair Eye Serum / 15ml / RRP: AUD $145.

Elizabeth Arden products are available at Myer and David Jones stores nation wide as well as selected pharmacies.

For more information you can go to www.elizabetharden.com.au

Sx.