Serum really is one of the most important parts of your skincare routine, everyone is so focused on finding the perfect moisturiser which is still a necessity but a serum is normally thinner in consistency to a moisturiser therefore it absorbs more rapidly into the skin, and allows the ingredients to penetrate deeper.

In my routine my serum is the most important part, and is tailored to my skin concern and my moisturiser is there to hydrate and seal it all in.

Lately I have been using the Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum before my retinol product at night, and it's been a really lovely addition to my routine, it's a nice antioxidant based formula that leaves your skin glowing and nourished.

The serum contains the lines star ingredient Idebenone that has a high dose of antioxidants, it aims to intelligently correct skin issues where it's needed.

The serum helps to diminish:

Fine lines
Wrinkles
Age spots
Discolouration 

It also helps with redness and inflammation, minor scars and sun damage.

(Im just gonna go ahead a baste myself with the serum.)

For more information on Elizabeth Arden and the Prevage line you can go to www.elizabetharden.com.au.

Sx.