I want to start this post off by saying a big thank you to the clinic in bondi junction for sending me these products to try, and for believing in me and blog and just their support in general. I recieved three products, the multi b plus serum, redless serum and the resveratol mosturizer.


Mutli B Plus Serum: If you could fall in love with one product it would be this one, its super light in consistency which means it absorbs super easy and let me talk about results, I had some pigmentation around my upper cheek eye area and its completley gone after using this product day and night consistently for just over three weeks now, and the tiny bumps around my chin have vanished. I will honestly purchase this product again, and am keen to try the vitamin c serum aswell.


Redless Serum: This was a really nice readily absorbed potent serum very calming and I used it mostly around my nose where I am prone to redness and bit by bit it is cleaing up.


Resveratol Moisturizer: The texture! Its so dreamly, almost like a souffle for your face, absorbs insantly which is great because I apply an spf on top and again leaves my skin glowy and even.

To find out more about Aspect Dr and for Stockists Click Here.

That’s my review on the products I recieved, Thanks again to the clinic for sending me the products and for all their support you can find them at http://www.theclinic.net.au X