I think it's really amazing that I'm getting to work with Elizabeth Arden for the site, as I actually worked on their counter about ten years ago when I was 14! The skincare products are absolutely beautiful and really do work, there are so many hidden gems on their counters.

One of my favourite product from their line is the Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Serum Capsules...
They are single does capsules that you break open and it disperses the perfect does of serum for a single application, this is a great idea as you know that the serum your using has remained fresh therefore making the product as active as possible.

The serum itself is quite lightweight and refreshing, it contains the brands innovative CLX Complex which delivers ceramics and lipids into the skin who strengthen it's lipid barrier, whilst at the same time helping too anti age the complexion over time.

I actually use this as a pre serum, which you might all think is crazy but I like to add this after my toning step then follow with a retinol serum, it's nice to slot in that extra dose of anti ageing ingredients into my routine.

For more information on Elizabeth Arden Click Here.

Sx.