The life of a beauty blogger, constantly searching for that new product or ingredient that claims to defy ageing. I get approached constantly by brands to review their products and im not going to lie alot of the times I say yes but if I don’t believe in something I normally pass. I got approached by team at wrinkles schminkles to try their product and I was really intrigued.


Wrinkles Schminkles consists of silicone pads for the forehead, eyes and neck and chest area and are supposed to be worn overnight to stop your skin from creasing while you sleep, I suppose you could say it’s like using a silk pillowcase as apposed to a cotton or linen one.


The range consists of silicone pads, a cleansing solution to clean the pads aswell as a serum that you use in morning after cleansing to brighten your complexion and smooth out fine lines.


Silicone has been used in hospitals to treat scarring, and aims to decrease creasing throughout the night aswell as add moisture and stimulate collagen production.


For more information and to purchase Wrinkles Schminkles you can go to http://www.wrinkleschminkles.com


Sx.