As a beauty blogger your job never stops, if your like me your constantly writing blog posts and editing photos, but I love my job and how busy it keeps me and the ride along the way.


When you get invited to attend a skincare launch it’s like a big fat thank you for all the hard work you have been doing. Kate from koscommunications contacted me one day and invited me to a launch for one of australias up and coming skincare range ivi organic.


Ivi organic is a family brand run by a mother and her two daughters, and aims to be organic while at the same time effective. The range consists of two cleansers, a serum and a mosturizer. I personally noticed a difference in my skin the next morning after using the line, and that’s a big statement since in my line of work in constantly trying new products and keep an extra close eye on my skin.


I love the packaging, it’s all in pump form which means the product wont be exposed to light or oxygen so it will stay stabilised alot longer.


Now let’s talk about the products:


The cleanser: I recieved the gel cleanser which is suitable for more oilier skin types, the main ingredients are gotu kola to remove impurities and licorice for instant brightness.


The serum: Beautifully thin in consistency and easily absorbed, contains kakadu plum which is a great source of vitamin c to keep skin brighter with natural uv reflectors.


The moisturiser: Vitamins a,c and e work at boosting collagen and smoothing skintone while leaving skin fresh with a hint of lemon myrtle. 


The launch was at chiswick restaurant in woolhara, everyone sipped on cocktails especially made for the event and we all ate and had a fabulous time.


Thank you to kate from koscommunications and all the team at ivi organic for inviting me and for all the ongoing support.





* if you sign up to the mailing list on the ivi organic website you can recieve free samples of the line.