I think we all know that I love skincare, and I really really do. I haven’t yet found a skincare ritual or invention that I haven’t liked, and masking is one of my favourite things. Masks come in many different varities, purifying, hydrating, exfoliating and so on, I like them all but for different reasons.


Sometimes I just want to put a face mask on that is not too drying or exfoliating, but effective enough to do a good job, that’s where the EmerginC vitality mask comes into play, it’s a cream mask packed full of coenzyme Q10 and shea butter to moisturise.


I apply a thin layer over my face and neck and leave it on while I am responding to blog emails or writting my posts, just to give my skin an extra dose of hydration. It is suitable for all skin types and will work especially well for those with inflamed or sensitive skin, the product aims to deeply nourish and calm down any sort of inflamation or flareup.


EmerginC is a cosmeceutical line of skincare products that does not contain any parabens, colours or fragrances.


To find out more about EmerginC you can go to http://www.inskincosmedics.com.au/


Sx.