Biologique Recherche Lotion P50W: A cult classic product that I have personally used for years and always see great results from, if you don't know about it essentially it is a liquid exfoliant that uses a blend of acids and ingredients to balance and purify your skin and depending on which formula you use for your skin type can target specific skin concerns.

This is currently my main exfoliating product and whilst it can be used morning and night, I tend to use it more at night after cleansing and it does wonders at keeping my breakouts at bay and overall keeping my skin balanced.

I will continue to use this product and I like how it has streamlined my night routine, once I finish this bottle I will definitely be repurchasing.

Click Here To Purchase.

Saint Louve 15% Vitamin C Lustrum Serum: I have been using a Vitamin C serum as part of my morning skincare routine for years now and for me, it's a non-negotiable, the current one that I am using and loving is this one from Saint Louve.

It uses five forms of Vitamin C along with Ferulic Acid and other amazing antioxidants and brighteners to provide the skin with antioxidant protection and does wonders at keeping the skin even and bright.

I have some pigmentation around my eye area on the sides of my face and this has done wonders at fading it, I like knowing that I am getting antioxidant protection on a daily basis and this serum has been an absolute joy to use.

Click Here To Purchase.

Aesop Hwyl Eau De Parfum: When I was in Brisbane at the beginning of this year I went into the Aesop store in Queens Plaza as it's my goal in life to visit any Aesop store wherever I am and was amazed at how beautifully designed the store was, as I had some time to have a proper browse I picked up a couple of essentials and always asked one of the girls there to talk me through some of the fragrances.

We tried a few different ones and I liked quite a few but Hwyl was the one that struck me the most, it's a huge departure for me scent-wise as I tend to like more cologne citrus scents and this scent is very smoky, spicy and green but I absolutely love it and haven't been able to stop wearing it since I brought it.

It has notes of Cypress, Frankincense and Vetiver and has that clean skin-like smell to it, I highly recommend you pop into one of their stores to first try this scent but also marvel at the design and styling of their stores.

Click Here To Purchase.

Tomorrow-Today Beauty Tech Protect Serum: There's no denying how much time we are spending in front of a screen, and I can attest to the fact I am definitely looking at a screen more often than not, luckily Tomorrow-Today Beauty has created a product that can at least help with this issue.

They have created a serum that contains ingredients to protect your skin from blue light whilst repairing it, it also contains a whole host of hydrating ingredients that give your skin an immediate glow and does wonders at keeping my oily-combination skin hydrated throughout the day.

It feels lovely on the skin and sits well with my other products and under makeup, I either use it before my moisturiser or as the last step in my routine almost like a finishing serum or primer. It's a great idea and I look forward to seeing what they do next.

Click Here To Purchase.

Dermalogica Phyto Nature Oxygen Cream: A moisturiser can seem like a pretty standard product when it comes to talking about skincare routines but for me, it's important to use one that works well for my skin type, as someone with oily-combination skin I still that need that hydration from a moisturiser but without it being too oily or pore clogging.

Dermalogica moisturisers always suit my skin very well and this Phyto Nature Oxygen Cream is a product I keep going back to as it offers my skin the hydration it needs whilst remaining light as doesn't make my skin feel oily after I use it, it also sits well under makeup and with my other products.

I find it quite firming too, I feel like it gives my skin a nice bounce to it and a lovely glow. Another product from Dermalogica that I would continue to repurchase.

Click Here To Purchase.

Simon x


*Some products mentioned in this post have been gifted to me via the brand and some have been purchased by myself, as always all my reviews are my honest opinion and all images and words are my own unless otherwise mentioned.