Wyuna Botanicals Wild 'n' Minty Cleansing Balm: If there's one product that I will always trial it would be a cleanser, firstly I find them the easiest product to trial as I pretty much know from the first use whether or not I will like the product and in the case of trying this one from Wyuna Botanicals I immediately knew I would love it.

Firstly not that I have anything against pot packaging but it is nice to see a cleansing balm come in tube format as it does make it a lot easier and you don't have to put your hands into a pot to use it, this product is thinner in consistency to the cleansing balms I have used in the past but I actually like that feature about it, I find that it melts into an oil quicker and has more slip to it meaning that I can really massage it into my skin.

It does wonders at removing makeup with a beautiful blend of oils that also help to treat your skin whilst cleansing it, If you want to use it as a makeup remover it works wonders but for my own skincare routine I like using it as a main cleanse or second cleanse as I like knowing that my clean skin is getting all the benefits of it, it's also just a really nice luxurious product to use and I enjoy using it.


Koffee Fix Facial Mist: Any excuse for a Melbournian to get more coffee into their daily routine is a good one, right? I always use a facial mist in my skincare routine, it tends to be after cleansing in the mornings and over an exfoliating toner at night, I find it offers an extra layer of hydration to my skin and helps the other products I use absorb better.

This facial mist from Koffee Fix has the scent of coffee that immediately wakes me up and makes me feel refreshed alongside Glycerin for hydration and Niacinamide to calm and soothe the skin.

Coffee for me is the first thing I reach for in the morning and it's the scent of it that wakes me up, this mist means I can have my coffee fix throughout the day whilst keeping my skin hydrated and not over exceeding my caffeine limit.


Amatus Skin: Amatus Skin is a brand I have been introduced to of late and have really enjoyed using, they are believers in less is more when it comes to products and ingredients and like to only use the ingredients they believe your skin needs in their products.

I like this approach as sometimes I think that products have too much in them so it's nice to see a brand editing their products and only using the best ingredients.

Their range currently consists of two ranges, Gentle being suitable for normal to sensitive skin and Complex being more for problematic and normal skin types.


Dermalogica Pro-Collagen Banking Serum: I have to be honest and say that I have only been using this product for the last week or so as it has only just launched but over my years of trying products and researching ingredients and textures I can already tell that this product will become a favourite.

In essence, it helps to preserve your skin's collagen whilst hydrating the skin, it also contains antioxidants to protect your skin and will help maintain your skin's moisture barrier.

I have been using this as the last step in my routine before moisturiser and it has really helped to keep my skin hydrated but it never feels greasy or too pore clogging, I personally think any skin type could benefit from it.


Saint Louve Skincare: A brand that I have had my eyes on since it launched not too long ago is Saint Louve, which currently consists of four serums including a Vitamin C Serum, AHA/BHA Exfoliating Serum, Retinol Serum and a Vitamin B3, B5 and Hyaluronic Acid Serum which are all products that I generally use in my skincare routine.

I have just started incorporating the Vitamin C serum as my morning antioxidant serum and the Vitamin B3, B5 Hyaluronic Acid serum underneath my moisturiser and whilst I have only been using them for under a week my skin loves them and I already know I will love them when I use them more consecutively.

I am looking forward to adding the other two products to my routine also and once I have tried them I will do a dedicated blog post on them.


Bioloique Recherche: I was lucky enough to of had a treatment with Biologique Recherche when I was in Queensland and the treatment included a thorough skin consultation where I was recommended products for my skin type and skin concerns.

I have been using the LAIT S.R cleanser, Lotion P50W, Crème Contour Des Yeux VIP 02 eye cream, Crème Dermopurifiante, Biomagic Mask and a mixture of targeted serums for my skin type.

I am really enjoying the products and whilst I have only been using them for a short time I can see they are already starting to have great effects on my skin. I will be doing a more detailed blog post once I have used the products for a longer period of time.


Simon x


*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me via the brand mentioned, otherwise, products have been personally purchased by myself. As always all thoughts and opinions are my own and all products have been tested by myself unless otherwise mentioned, all photos have been taken and styled by me unless mentioned otherwise.