I always like to start off skincare posts with a quick overview of my skin type, that being oily to combination. I tend to only get oily throughout my t-zone and the rest of my skin is normal to dehydrated. When it comes to moisturisers I like ones that aren't too heavy, absorb well into the skin without leaving a residue, the ones I tend to go for have more of a gel consistency to them.

Below are the moisturisers I currently have on my vanity and the ones I find myself reaching for on a regular basis.

Zelens Z Matrix Energy & Moisture Infusion:

Zelens is one of the latest ranges that I have added to my beauty routine and I am really impressed with everything that I have tried, one of my favourites in the range is this moisturiser. It contains High Tech Ingredients and a blend of Botanical Extracts that help to invigorate the skin and leave it hydrated and glowing.

With regular use I have definitely noticed a glow to my skin and overall my skin looks and feels more hydrated, it's one I will continue to use and I am excited to see more results with continued use.
Click Here To Purchase.

111Skin Cyro Activating Hydra Gel:

I like to call this moisturiser my all-rounder as it sits beautifully on top of serums and oils and makes a beautiful base for makeup to go on top of, it contains Lotus Extract that helps to keep your skin hydrated and even though I have an oilier skin it manages to keep it hydrated but never greasy.

I like having this product in my routine as no matter how my skin is at any given time I know that my skin responds really well to it.
Click Here To Purchase.

Aurae Skin Moisture Lock Perfecting Gel Crème:

This lightweight gel feels super luxurious on the skin and contains a whole host of skin loving ingredients, as soon as I apply it to my skin it feels instantly hydrated and nourished. It contains one of my personal favourite skincare ingredients which is Vitamin C which helps to brighten the skin, helps with fine lines and wrinkles as well as protecting our skin from environmental stress.

Alongside the Vitamin C it also contains Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Kakadu Plum Extract and Aloe Vera which are all well known for their nourishing and soothing properties.
Click Here To Purchase.

Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon Transformative Night Gel-Cream:

This is the latest moisturiser I have added into my routine, I have only used it for a couple of weeks but I am already loving the results. It works to optimize nighttime skin recovery and contains Motion Activated French Lavender Essential Oil alongside Sandalwood and Patchouli which are well-known ingredients that help you to relax and promote a good nights sleep.

The cream also contains ingredients that with continued use reduce the sign of skin fatigue and brighten the skin, It sits beautifully on top of serums and oils and just adds an extra relaxing step in my nighttime skincare routine.


Simon x

*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me via the brand/pr however all opinions are mine, every product I feature on the site has been tested by myself personally and these are my genuine thoughts on the products.