LESSE Refining Cleanser: I had been wanting to try this cleanser for what felt like forever and I finally picked myself up a bottle, and I am so glad I did. It's essentially an exfoliating cleanser that I know a lot of people might use as a daily cleanser but I personally use it a few times a week and especially post-shaving.

As you all may know I am a huge believer in regular exfoliation and using this cleanser a few times a week helps me to do that as it easily slots into my routine, this cleanser uses Aloe Vera to calm the skin whilst Charcoal detoxifies. It uses fine grains to physically slough away dead skin cells and I can notice a huge difference in my skin immediately after I rinse it off, my skin looks brighter and more even-toned.

It can be hard sometimes to see results with products like this but with this one, I see immediate ones and notice how bright and smooth my skin looks throughout the day, I especially like using it prior to an event as it preps my skin for makeup and allows my makeup to apply better.

Click Here To Purchase.

*Aesop Immaculate Facial Tonic: As a big fan of Aesop I know that they only release products that have been carefully thought out and products that will easily slot into already established routines, I like when brands take the time and do their research and only launch products that they truly believe in.

The latest addition to their Skincare+ range is the Immaculate Facial Tonic which is essentially a toner that can be used after cleansing, I always use a toner as I find it helps to add a layer of hydration to my skin and whilst my skin is slightly damp from the product it helps my other products absorb better.

This tonic uses vitamins and a gentle chemical exfoliant to dissolve away dead skin cells which in turn can help to brighten your skin and will allow for better product absorption, While it is an exfoliant my skin has no irritation to it at all and it has easily slotted into my skincare routine. I tend to use it more in the mornings and like that it gives me a light exfoliation but is also very hydrating, I love Aesop and in my eyes, they can do no wrong and this product is a true example of that.

Click Here To Purchase.

*iS Clinical Active Serum: This serum is a bit of an icon in the beauty world and I am so glad to of finally been able to try it, I always knew I would love this product and even though I have only been using it for the last few weeks, I can already say that it is a favourite.

For those who don't know about it, essentially it's an exfoliating serum that helps with anything from fine lines to pore size and breakouts, I especially like it for its ability to calm down any breakouts that I have and as someone who has used active products for a very long time, when I use this serum, in particular, I feel like it is really going into my skin and working its magic.

A little bit goes a long way with this serum and it absorbs beautifully into the skin allowing me to apply my other product over it straight away.

*Editors note: When using any sort of exfoliating product it's always important to wear an SPF on a daily basis to protect your skin.

Click here for more information and stockists.

Grown Alchemist Hydra-Repair Treatment Cream: I got this product as a gift with purchase when I ordered some products from the brand and I am so glad that I received it because I immediately fell in love with it when I used it and it would have taken me a while to of tried it otherwise, on the website it says it can be used as a leave-on mask a couple of times a week but as my skin has been affected by the recent drop in weather in Melbourne, I have been using it every night as my night cream and final step in my skincare routine.

It's quite an interesting texture and one that I have never felt before, it's almost like a combination of a balm and a cream, it's thick but not so thick that it clogged my oily-combination skin type and immediately absorbs into my skin almost leaving the feeling of an oil without the greasy residue left behind.

It uses ingredients to rebalance the skin and repair it from any UV and environmental stress, think of it like a repair cream for your skin and I can honestly say this has done wonders at keeping my winter-prone skin nourished and protected. It's not often I fall so hard for a product after only one application but with this, I did.

Click Here To Purchase.

*Chloe Zara Hair & Body Perfume Oil: I never thought I would be so hooked on a hair oil, but here we are. This hair and body oil from Chloe Zara has been an absolute miracle for my dry and damaged hair, I have been using it in a few different ways and it has honestly been so beneficial for the overall health and general look of my hair.

I use it the night before I wash my hair as almost a pre-treatment, I use it as a styling product to tame frizziness and flyaways and then I use it after I have washed my hair almost like I would a leave-in conditioner. I just love the way it makes my hair feel and how well it's kept my hair in a healthy condition.

It uses a blend of vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids to nourish the hair as well as perfuming it with Sandalwood, Fig, Pineapple and Saffron which as you can imagine smells like a dream.

Bravo Chloe Zara, Bravo.

Click Here To Purchase.


Simon x


*Products featured in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me via the brand/pr, otherwise, the product has been purchased by myself. As always all reviews are my own and all words and images are my own unless mentioned otherwise.