*The Clean Truth Foaming Cleanser:

I have one of these cleansers in my shower and one by my basin as I find it really easy to use and I know it works well for my skin, It is a foaming cleanser but it never leaves my skin feeling stripped or dry. I like using it in the morning and at night as a second cleanse as it really helps to remove any makeup and sunscreen that has been on my skin during the day.

It contains African Red Tea Extract and Vitamin C that help to brighten and purify the skin, it also smells of citrus which is one of my favourite scents.
Click Here To Purchase.

*Balancing Force Oil Control Toner:

If you know me then you know how much I love a good exfoliating product, from the moment I tried this product I instantly fell in love with it. The thing that got me hook, line and sinker were the results I noticed with consecutive use, I get little red bumps and breakouts around my jawline and this product really helped to control those issues.

It contains a blend of AHA's & BHA's (Salicylic, Glycolic and Lactic) that help to exfoliate and resurface, I love the Eucalyptus and Peppermint scent of the product and find it works really well after shaving to help prevent ingrown hairs.

It's one of those products that I always like to have a backup of because quite frankly, I don't want to be without it.

Truth Serum:

I always like to include a Vitamin C product into my routine and this one from Ole Henriksen feels right, smells right and does wonders for my skin. In a matter of days my skin looks brighter and more even toned, I also like knowing that I am getting the antioxidant protection on a daily basis.

Vitamin C being the main ingredient in this serum helps to promote collagen, brighten, firm and protect against free radical damage.

I love how easily this serum absorbs into my skin and how beautifully it sits under other products, if you are a Vitamin C fan then I would highly recommend giving this product a go.
Click Here To Purchase.

*C-Rush Brightening Gel Crème:

My skin type is oily-combination which is also prone to dehydration which is I like to look for a lightweight moisturiser with a gel consistency, this moisturiser in particular fits my requirements perfectly. It sinks into my skin effortlessly and whilst it doesn't contain any coverage it gives my skin a glow and somehow manages to make my complexion look more even toned in an instant.

This creme contains three types of Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid, 3-O Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, and Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate) which all work together to brighten and provide superior antioxidant protection.

I love how lightweight this product is and how well it sits under makeup, I also sometimes mix it into my foundation to create a tinted moisturiser effect and it works beautifully.
Click Here To Purchase.

Banana Bright Eye Crème:

I can be quite picky when it comes to eye creams as I need them to target my specific concerns, this product in particular ticks all my boxes. It's infused with Banana Powder that instantly brightens the eye area and also contains Vitamin C that over time will help to brighten the area.

This forms a really beautiful base for concealer to go on top of but also looks just as nice on its own as it immediately brightens and smooths the area.
Click Here To Purchase.


In Australia, the Ole Henriksen range is available online and instore at Sephora Australia.

Simon x

*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me via the brand / pr, other products mentioned I have purchased personally. As always all opinions are my own and every product mentioned has been tested by myself.