Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Exfoliating Peel Spray:

You all know how much I love a good exfoliating product and I am always excited to add a new one into my routine, This Exfoliating Peel Spray from Juice Beauty is a treatment that can be used 2-3 times a week and contains Grapeseed Extract and Fruit Stem Cells that help to increase cell turnover, Vitamin C and Licorice Root Extract help to brighten the skin and Cucumber and Aloe Extract soothe and hydrate.

You use this product after cleansing by spraying directly onto the skin (avoiding eye area) from a 5-10cm distance, you can then massage the product in for 30 seconds and rinse off. 

Using this treatment regularly will help to resurface the skin and help to brighten and smooth, exfoliating regularly also helps the products you use absorb better.
Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Exfoliating Mask:

As soon as I received this product in the mail I instantly applied it to my skin, I always get excited by face masks and from the moment I used this one I knew I would love it. It contains a blend of AHA's and BHA's (Malic, Glycolic, Lactic and Salicylic) which really help to resurface and brighten.

I found it really good at giving my skin a deep exfoliation and after I rinsed the product off my skin felt really smooth and the texture of my skin looked more even, it also gave my skin a really good glow.

It can be left on the skin for up to 10 minutes and can be used up to 1-2 times a week, I would especially enjoy using this mask before a big event to make sure my skin is in tip top shape.

For those mornings where I wake up and my skin is looking a bit dull, I like to apply this after cleansing and let it work it's magic whilst I have my morning coffee and rinse off in the shower to give my skin a boost.
Click Here To Purchase.


Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturiser:

I have really been into moisturisers lately, even though I have an oily combination skin type I like to finish my routine off with a moisturiser to keep my skin hydrated and balanced. I like this moisturiser from Juice Beauty as it's lightweight and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, it contains Resveratrol, Vitamin C and Fruit Stem Cells that brighten, smooth and firm.

I don't like heavy creams and this feels really lightweight and absorbs well into my skin, It sits really well under makeup and keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day.
Click Here To Purchase.

In Australia Juice Beauty is available at Mecca Maxima stores and online Here.

Simon x

*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me by Mecca, as always every product mentioned has been personally tested by myself.