Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask


If you are anyone who is obsessed with beauty then there is no doubt in my mind that you have already heard of Summer Fridays, it's already become a cult favourite in its own right and everyone from editors, influencers and beauty lovers have been singing it's praises.

Well, my beauty obsessed friends the good news is that the famous Jet Lag Mask is now available in Australia at Mecca Cosmetica and Mecca Maxima, just in line with the Summer season beginning in Australia.

 The mask itself can be used in a few different ways, the most obvious being used like a mask where you apply a thin layer over your face, leaving on for ten minutes and rinsing off. As it's a hydrating treatment it can also be left on and used as an overnight mask, I actually did that last night and woke up to plump and hydrated skin.

If your skin is feeling especially dry it can also be used as a hydrating primer before makeup application, I even like applying it instead of my moisturiser when I am not wearing any makeup if my skin needs it.

I have oily combination skin which is also dehydrated and my skin drinks this mask up, it feels like it's had a big drink of water without leaving it feeling greasy. It does give my skin a glow but it never looks overly shiny, it's that kind of lit from within glow we are all aiming for.

The masks main ingredients are Chesnut Extract which helps to activate your skins natural exfoliation process, Vitamin C which is a well-known antioxidant that helps to brighten the complexion and add hydration and Niacinamide which helps with pores, uneven skin, and fine lines.

The biggest thing I notice when I use this mask is how hydrated my skin is, the one thing I have learned is that even though I have oily skin it's still really important to keep it hydrated as in turn that helps keep my skin balanced.


In Australia Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask is available at Mecca Cosmetica and Mecca Maxima.
Click Here To Purchase.

Simon x

*The product mentioned in this post has been sent to me by Mecca, as always all opinions are mine and every product I mention on this site has been tested personally by me.