I have always been a fan of face mists, but over the past few months or so I have really started to incorporate them into my daily beauty routine. I like to use a mist after I have cleansed my skin as I find they add an extra layer of hydration and also help the products I use next absorb better, I especially like using them once I have finished doing my makeup as I find they give my skin a bit of a boost and keep my makeup looking fresh throughout the day.

*BIOEFFECT OSA WATER MIST:

Even though I have an oily skin type my skin is easily prone to dehydration, this mist feels like a big drink of water for my skin. It contains Geologically Filtered Icelandic Water that instantly hydrates and balances the skin, it also contains Orthosilicic Acid (OSA) which helps to strengthen the skin's elasticity and retains water in the skin to keep it hydrated.
Click Here To Purchase.


*La Mer The Mist:

When my skin is feeling dehydrated and looking a bit dull I like to use this mist after I cleanse but also throughout the day to keep my skin hydrated, I either mist it over my skin or apply a few spritzes of the product on my hands and gently press it into my skin.

It contains Magnetically Charged Waters which comprise of a blend of Marine and Botanical Extracts as well as Vitamins and Minerals that help to restore hydration levels in the skin, When I use this mist it's like an instant pick me up for my skin, it leaves it feeling instantly hydrated and plump.

It contains the brands Signature Miracle Broth that is well known for this healing and nourishing benefits.
Click Here To Purchase.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir:

I have loved this product for years, it has become a cult classic in its own right and for good reason. I love the way it makes my skin feel, my skin feels instantly energized and awake. I love bringing it on flights with me and find that when I use it consecutively it helps to keep my skin balanced and hydrated.

It contains a mix of Essential Oils and Plant Extracts that help to clarify and brighten.
Click Here To Purchase.

FRESH Vitamin Nectar Anti-Oxidant Glow Water:

With Summer fast approaching here in Australia I am always looking for products that help to cool down and instantly perk up my skin, I have been loving this Glow Water from Fresh as it smells of citrus and instantly gives my skin a glow.

It contains a Vitamin Fruit Complex that comprises of Vitamins C,E and B5 alongside Citrus Fruit Extract and Minerals that help to hydrate, brighten and smooth texture.

I love that the mist on this is super even as it doesn't interfere with makeup application.
Click Here To Purchase.

*Dermalogica UltraCalming Mist:

When my skin is feeling and looking sensitized I like to use this mist, I especially like it after I shave to help calm down any irritation. It contains the brands Ultracalming Complex which is a mix of Oat and Botanical Actives that help to ease discomforts such as burning and itching.

I find this mist instantly soothes and hydrates my skin and I always like knowing it's on hand when I need it. When I use it I noticed an immediate reduction in redness and my skin feels cooler and instantly soothed.
Click Here To Purchase.


*AMOREPACIFIC Moisture Bound Skin Energy Mist:

I don't know what is going on with my skin at the moment but it is feeling drier than normal, when it's at it's driest I reach for this mist. It instantly leaves my skin feeling plump and hydrated whilst feeling like a big glass of water for my skin.

It contains the brands exclusive 5-Hydra Complex that helps to increase moisture levels and I can honestly tell you that it really does, I also love the mist as it is super fine and evenly distributes over my face and works especially well over makeup.
Click Here To Purchase.

Simon x



*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me by the brand / PR, other products have been purchased by myself. As always all opinions are my own and every product mentioned on this site has been tested personally by me.