Clinique Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser: My skin has become a tad more sensitive recently and I was looking for a non foaming cleanser that didn't contain any exfoliating properties but just cleansed my skin gently, this one from Clinique fit the bill nicely.

It has a creamy gel consistency to it and has no foam to it at all, I like it because it instantly calms down any redness in my skin and never leaves it feeling stripped or uncomfortable.

Kate Somerville Dermal Quench Liquid Lift Advanced Wrinkle Treatment: I recently had a Kate Somerville at Mecca and the girl that was doing my facial used this product on me and I was instantly hooked, you spray the product onto your skin and massage it in like you would a traditional serum. I have found it to be really hydrating and has helped keep my skin plump and the texture refined.

*Royal Fern Phytoactive Anti-Aging Serum: I have recently started to change up my skincare routine, I am now looking for products that add hydration to my skin and I am starting to include some anti ageing ingredients into my routine. I have started using this serum from Royal Fern and have really liked the results I have been getting.

My skin is a lot more hydrated and it contains ingredients that help to protect the skin from environmental stress, which is a big thing for me as I am always out and about and it's good to know I am getting added protection from my skincare products. The serum absorbs really well into the skin and sits beautifully under moisturiser and sunscreen.

*111Skin Cyro Activating Hydra Gel: If your a regular reader of my site you will know my stance on moisturisers, I like them to be lightweight and absorb well into the skin without leaving any sort of residue. This one ticks all of those boxes for me, although it absorbs instantly into my skin it's super hydrating and keeps my skin hydrated all throughout the day and night.

With consistent use I have found this product has kept my skin hydrated and nourished, it has more of a glow to it now and it's one that I have been reaching for constantly.
Click Here To Purchase.

*111 Skin Celestial Black Diamond Contour Gel: This product has made a significant difference to my under eye area, pretty much from the first use of using this product I noticed my fine lines had significantly reduced.

I have found this eye cream to be a bit of an all rounder, it's helped to keep the area bright, hydrated and smooth.

I am starting to move into my late twenties and this eye gel is really helping combat the first of signs of ageing that I am starting to notice.
Click Here To Purchase.

Bare Minerals Bare Pro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation: I have been constantly reaching for this foundation, first of all it matches my skin perfectly which means I don't have to wear it all over my face, I tend to only layer it on in areas where I need it but of course it looks good all over as well.

I like this one especially as it mixes really well with other products, If I want a lighter coverage it mixes really well into moisturisers or sunscreens but still gives me good coverage where I need it or for when I want a fuller coverage look I like it on its own.
Click Here To Purchase.

By Terry Stylo-Expert Click Stick: I was looking for a new concealer and I am so glad I was recommended this one, it comes in a click stick format which for me is great as it's easy to travel with and take with me on to go.

The best thing about this product though is definitely the formula, It is a bit drier than the other concealers I go for but I actually like that as it works really well at covering blemishes but also at covering dark circles. As it's a bit drier in consistency I just make sure I moisturise well before hand.
Click Here To Purchase.

Simon x



*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been given to me by the brand /PR, As always the review is 100% my honest opinion on the products. Every single product that I mention on the site has been personally tested by me and these are my genuine thoughts on the product.