For those who know me and know me well know that I will never leave the house without doing my base (and brows for that matter but that's a whole other story) most days I like to add things like highlighter and bronzer but if I am being honest most of the time I just like a light base to even out my complexion.

Even if I am in a rush or have a lot of things on I like to spend time on my base so it's important that I have products in my kit that I know work and are easy to apply.

Here are my current go favourites:
RMS Beauty Un Cover Up:

A cult classic for a reason, I like using this on the days where I don't want to wear a full base and just want to conceal certain areas on my face like blemishes and any darkness around my eyes. Another thing I love about this product is it's organic and contains coconut oil so whilst I am covering up it is nice to know it's also good for my skin.

Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer:

I use this in a similar vein to the RMS Un Cover Up but tend to opt for this when I have something to cover up as it has a bit more coverage, I like this product because all though it says matte in the title it doesn't look matte on the skin.

I find it quite brightening around the eyes but it also covers up the redness around my nose and any blemishes that have popped up over night. 

*Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals Foundation:

When I do want a wash of something on my skin I opt for this foundation, it feels like a tinted moisturiser on the skin but still gives really good coverage and covers any redness on the skin. I tend to use my fingers to blend this into my skin, it lasts really well on my skin and it never feels like I am wearing anything which is always a bonus in my books.
Click Here To Purchase.

*This product was sent to me by the team at Activeskin,  to find out more about them and the brands they stock Click Here.

The Base by Lara Bingle LB Cream:

This product has been a staple in my routine since it's launch, it works really well at evening out my skin tone and covering my blemishes whilst still remaining light on the skin. It offers a nice amount of coverage and leaves the skin looking fresh and dewy.
Click To Purchase.

Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow:

This product doesn't contain any coverage but when I don't want to wear foundation this gives my skin a really nice glow, It does something magical on the skin, it makes it looked more even toned and blurred without the use of foundation. This particular product looks just as good on its own as it does underneath foundation.

I can guarantee you, if I am not wearing foundation I am wearing this.