As you all know I am really diligent when it comes to my beauty routine but once a week I like to focus my routine on body products, this includes giving my skin a good exfoliation and keeping it hydrated. I tend to do this routine once or twice a week all throughout the year but especially in the winter time as the colder weather, central heating and warmer showers take a toll on my skin.

Here are the products I use during my pamper routine.

Shower Gel:
My pamper routines always start with a good shower gel, cleansing the skin sets you up for any other products that follow.

Product Recommendation: ASPAR Grapefruit & Seaweed Revitalising Body Cleanser.

This body cleanser smells really refreshing, helps to wake me up in the mornings and never leaves my skin feeling stripped or uncomfortable.

Scrub:
After my skin has been cleansed I like to go in with an exfoliating body scrub, exfoliating my skin regularly helps with the texture and tone of my skin and helps any moisturisers I use after absorb better.

Product Recommendation: ASPAR Wattleseed & Walnut Resurfacing Body Scrub.

I like this scrub because it's gentle enough to use on a daily basis but still has enough grit to it to give the skin a nice exfoliation.

In addition to the scrub, in the shower I like to use an exfoliating mitt. I use the mitt either with the shower gel or exfoliating scrub to give my skin an extra dose of exfoliation.

Product Recommendation: ASPAR Exfoliating Body Mitt.

Moisturise:
After my skin has been cleansed and exfoliated I always like to finish with a moisturiser, this helps to seal everything in and adds a dose of hydration to the skin. I especially like using a rich moisturiser in winter to keep my skin hydrated.

Product Recommendation: ASPAR Ultra Rich Body Cream.

As an addition to my routine I like to use a balm to help with any sore muscles, I have a shoulder injury and get quite tense around my neck and shoulders so anything that helps soothe that is a welcome addition.

Product Recommendation: ASPAR Rosemary & Clove Thermal Balm.



For more information on ASPAR products Click Here.

Simon x

*The product mentioned in this post have been given to me by the brand /PR, As always the review is 100% my honest opinion on the product. Every single product that I mention on the site has been personally tested by me and these are my genuine thoughts on the product.