As the weather starts to cool down I like to change my fragrance to suit the surrounding temperatures, I tend to move on from lighter more airy fragrances and look for ones that contain notes of warm woods and spices.

Here are my current favourite fragrances for Winter...

Bottega Veneta Pour Homme Parfum:

Regular readers of my site will know I am a huge fan of Bottega Veneta fragrances, their original Pour Homme EDT fragrance is a mainstay in my beauty cupboard as it works well all throughout the year and lasts really beautifully on the skin.

One of their latest launches is the Bottega Veneta Pour Homme Parfum which is a lot richer and has a bit more depth to it.

Top Notes:
Cedar Leaves, Rich Cardamom.

Heart Notes:
Pimento, Fir Balsam.

Base Notes:
Leather Accord, Tonka Bean.


I love wearing the Parfum all throughout the year but especially in the cooler months as it has a really nice depth and warmness to it, what I tend to do is wear the EDT during the day and top up with the Parfum.
*Available at David Jones and selected Myer stores nation wide.

JOOP! WOW!:

In my fragrance collection I like having fragrances in there that I can just throw on and not worry about, this is one of those fragrances. I like keeping this one in my bag as I know it's something that is really easy to wear no matter what the day brings.

Top Notes:
Violet Leaves Absolute, Bergamont Essence, Cardamom Essence.

Heart Notes:
Geranium Essence, Vetiver SFE, Fir Balsam Absolute.

Base Notes:
Cashmeran, Vanilla Surabsolute, Tonka Bean Absolute.

*Available at selected Myer stores and Pharmacies nationwide.
Click Here To Purchase.


Michael Kors Extreme Night:
This fragrance is the perfect winter night out fragrance, in saying that though I can imagine myself wearing it all throughout the year. It has a depth to it but with a definite freshness which makes it the perfect all rounder.

The Fragrance Contains Notes Of:

Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Cypress, Clary Sage, Orris and Tonka Bean.

*Available at David Jones and selected Myer Stores nationwide.
Click Here To Purchase.


Ermenegildo Zegna Acqua Di Iris:
There's just something about the smell of Iris that brings me straight back to my childhood, I love how fragrances can instantly bring back certain memories. This particular fragrance the Iris really is the star but it still has a freshness to it, I can see myself wearing this fragrance all throughout the year no matter the season.

The Fragrance Contains Notes Of;

Zegna Bergamot, Dewy Violet Leaves, Spice, Sleek Woods, Cistus Labdanum Absolute, Iris and Musk.
*Available at David Jones and selected Myer Stores nationwide.
Click Here To Purchase.

Tell me, what are your favourite fragrances for winter?

Simon x

*The products mentioned in this post have been given to me by the brand /PR, As always the review is 100% my honest opinion on the products. Every single product that I mention on the site has been personally tested by me and these are my genuine thoughts on the product.