Regular readers of the site will know how much how I love the Glow Inner Beauty Powder from The Beauty Chef, and now to add to my already head over heels love for the product they now have an advanced formula that contains more Antioxidants, Minerals, Vitamins and Probiotics which all help to improve gut health and improve the overall health of your skin from the inside out.

It makes sense really, I know for a fact when I eat healthy, drink more water (side note: instead of coffee) and take my probiotics everyday, namely the Glow Advanced Inner Beauty Powder I notice a big difference in my health and my skin seems to reap the benefits.


I am someone that relies on probiotics on a daily basis as I have always had stomach issues and find that they really help me, the new Glow Advanced Inner Beauty Powder contains even more probiotics than the original which is a big bonus in my books.

The powder itself contains 24 skin and body nurturing ingredients that are rich in Antioxidants, Vitamins, Minerals, Essential Fatty Acids, Amino Acids and Pre and Probiotics.

Another bonus about the magical powder is that it tastes really good, to me it just tastes like berries. It also blends really well into anything whether it be filtered water, coconut water, juices, smoothies and even yoghurt.

My personal favourite way to incorporate the powder into my routine is in a smoothie, I tend to blend a banana, fresh or frozen blueberries, a teaspoon or two of the powder and almond milk blended in my Nutri Bullet. I find if I have this smoothie in the morning it really keeps me full throughout the day and it turn I don't eat as much as I normally do, it also helps to keep my sugar cravings at bay.

If I am a bit peckish by 3 o clock I like to mix a teaspoon into some yoghurt with some almonds or walnuts for a snack.


For more information on The Beauty Chef Click Here.

Simon x


*The product mentioned in this post have been given to me by the brand /PR, As always the review is 100% my honest opinion on the produc. Every single product that I mention on the site has been personally tested by me and these are my genuine thoughts on the product.