I actually wear this fragrance all throughout the year but especially during the spring summer season, it's so fresh on the skin. It has a very floral scent to it with a tiny bit of sweetness but nothing over powering, It's a definite staple in my collection.

Marc Jacobs Rain: (Limited Edition)
I have loved this fragrance for over ten years now, it went away for a while and now its back. As you can imagine it's such a refreshing fragrance that really does smell like rain, whilst being fresh on the skin it also has a warmth to it. I love wearing it all throughout the year and sometimes even use it around my bedroom as I love the smell so much.
*This fragrance is limited edition and could still possibly be in some selected David Jones stores.

*CK One Gold: (Limited Edition)
This fragrance is a nice fragrance to wear when your transitioning from spring to summer as it is quite warm but has a freshness to it also, it contains top notes of Fig, Bergamot and Sage middle notes of Neroli, Violet and Jasmine Sambac and finishes with Vetiver, Guaiac Wood and Patchouli. It's a very fashion forward fragrance with elegant notes and works with any outfit and any occasion. 

This is the perfect spring time fragrance, it's so light and fresh on the skin and lasts all throughout the day. It also contains notes of Tuberose, Sandalwood and Honeysuckle which adds a complexity and depth to the scent, Im a big fan of white flowers so this one is a winner in my books.

This is another one that has been in my collection for many years now, It's very floral and a little bit sweet but not overpowering at all. The Eau De Perfume version is a tad more intense than the original EDT version which means it can be worn anytime of day, I even like to layer the EDP over the EDT to make it even more intense. It contains notes of Wild Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Jasmine Petals, Violet Petals and Gardenia.



Do you have any favourite fragrances? Let me know below.

Simon x


*Products marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me by the PR for content inclusion, others have been purchased by myself. Either way as always the thoughts and opinions are all 100% honest and these are my genuine opinions on the products.