*PC4MEN Men's Shaving Cream: A shaving cream with a creamy lather that feels comfortable on the skin making way for a close shave, really hydrating on the skin. 

 *PC4MEN Soothe + Smooth: This product works like a chemical exfoliant that helps to unclog pores and calm down redness, when the skin is properly exfoliated it makes way for a closer and smoother shave with less irritation and makes less opportunity for ingrown hairs to happen. 

*Lqd Skincare Face Hydrate: This feels so luxurious and hydrating on the skin after shaving and on a daily basis.

   La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat: I love using this in the mornings as it keeps my skin matte yet hydrated throughout the day.

   Dr Dennis Gross All Over Blemish Solution: If you have oily skin this will help keep it matte throughout the day whilst helping fight breakouts.


Disclaimer:
Products marked with an *asterisk where given to me by the brand, others I purchased on my own. All opinions are 100% honest.

Simon x