As a beauty influencer I'm asked questions on a daily basis like what's the most important part of your routine or what's your favourite part of your routine, to answer both questions at the same time the truth of the matter is cleansing really is the biggest part of your routine, it's the foundation that sets you up for the following steps in your skincare routine.

Clarisonic is a cleansing device that I have been using for the past few years now and have seen a significant difference in my skin whilst using the product, unfortunately for me I do get the occasional breakout and suffer from texture issues on my skin, using the Clarisonic really helps with both of those issues.

The device uses a patented range of sonic frequency and uses an oscillation action where the brush moves back and forth at over 300 movements per second, this works to get deep down into the pores and deeply cleanse the skin.

The device cleanses 6x better than using just hands alone.

The device itself is really easy to use, when you first take it out of the box make sure to charge it with the included charger for 24 hours, now your device is properly charged its ready to use. Whenever I use mine I like to dampen the brush head and either apply my cleanser directly on the brush or over my face.

Cleanser Recommendation: Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash.

Once the cleanser is on gently glide the brush for 20 seconds over your forehead, 20 seconds on your nose and chin and 10 seconds per cheek. The device actually has a T-Timer which will beep when you need to move areas and will turn off after the cleansing cycle has finished.

When using the device make sure you use a gentle hand, I like to hold mine from the bottom and gently glide it over the skin, the brush head does all the work for you!

Speaking of brush heads Clarisonic has a whole range of brush heads that can be suited for your personal skin type, brush heads like Normal Brush Head, Delicate Brush Head, Sensitive Brush Head, Deep Pore Brush Head, Satin Precision Contour Brush Head and Cashmere Cleanse Facial Brush Head.

Make sure you find the brush best suited for your skin type.

After you have deeply cleansed your skin it's important to you use a moisturiser, a moisturiser will add hydration and make your skin feel comfortable after cleansing. Coming from a guys point of view using a moisturiser on a daily basis will help to soften and hydrate the skin, this means that when you shave the razor glides more evenly over the skin, making way for a closer shave.

Moisturiser Recommendation: Kiehl's Facial Fuel.

The brush can be used twice daily, it's really good to use in the morning as I feel like it creates a really nice for other products and makeup to sit on top of. It also works really well at night after I remove my makeup, I feel like it gives my skin a really deep clean making sure I go to a bed with a completely cleansed face.

The Clarisonic has been a part of my routine for years and I'm constantly seeing continued results whilst using it.

For more information and to purchase the Clarisonic Mia 2 Click Here.

Simon x

*The products featured in this post were given to me by the brands mentioned, my review is 100% honest and this is my genuine opinion on the products. 

*Images by my friend Luisa Grasso her Instagram is: @lg_realart.