Throughout my years researching and working in the beauty industry there have been a lot of trends that as soon as they launch we never knew what we did before them, some of these trends come and go and some stay in our beauty cupboard and hearts forever.

One of the most popular trends has been cleansing brushes and devices, I feel like even know they are becoming a lot more popular and various brands are bringing out new devices and technologies. A good perk about my job in particular is that I have had the chance to try various cleansing devices so I thought I would share with you dear reader just a few of my favourites...

1. Racinne Lady I Massaging Rejuvenating System:
This cleansing device is a great addition to your skincare routine, it assists in the daily cleansing process by massaging, exfoliating and deeply cleansing the skin. Using a cleansing device like this one will give your skin a deeper clean than just using your hands.

The thing I love most about this device is that you can add different brush heads to it which means you can tailor it your skin type and skin concern, the various brush heads are the Facial Brush Head which can be used on a daily basis and will help to give the skin a deep clean and exfoliation, Facial Sponge Head will massage and stimulate the skin this in turn will help to promote blood circulation and allow the products you put on thereafter absorb more efficiently, Pumice Stone Head will help to slough away rough skin on your elbows and feet, the brand recommends wetting your feet and elbow slightly before using the device as this will help soften the area and finally the Body Brush will cleanse and exfoliate the skin on your body.

*The brand recommends replacing brush heads every three months.

All in all I think this is a great addition to any skincare routine, it will help cleanse and exfoliate the skin on a higher level than just using your hands would. Your skin naturally renews itself every 28 days but unfortunately as you get older that process slows down, using a device like this will help speed up that process which allows newer fresher cells to come forward. When the skin is exfoliated it has a natural glow from within look and the products you use thereafter absorb to their best ability.

2. Foreo Luna For Men:
This device is specially formulated for a mans skin, I like to use mine best with my cleanser already applied to a damp face then I like to rotate the device around my face avoiding the eye area. The device vibrates on the skin and works to drive away dead skin cells, dirt and oil from the skin.

The thing I love most about this device is how smooth your skin feels afterwards, it works really well at preparing the skin for shaving also. I definitely notice a difference in my skin using this product before I shave, it really helps to prep the skin and make sure it's perfectly cleansed and exfoliated. 

The back side of the product uses pulsations that work to tack fine lines and wrinkles, I also find the device quite therapeutic to use.

3. Olay Regenerist Advanced Cleansing System:
This cleansing devices works to skin 4x better that just manual cleansing and will help to deeply cleanse and exfoliate the skin, this will allow the products you use afterwards absorb better therefore working to their best ability.

I like using this particular brush after removing my makeup as I find it works really well at deeply cleansing my skin and I always like to make sure that all my makeup is removed and my skin prepped for products to follow.

The device has two speeds and is completely waterproof and can be used in the shower.

Sx.