I know that you all probably think that because I write about beauty all day every day that I have perfect skin but alas dear reader I do get the occasional breakout, especially when I shave I tend to have the odd breakout so it's important to me that I have products in my beauty cupboard that can instantly solve the problem.

That leads me to this product, the Deep Cleansing Facial Masque from Grown Alchemist which like the name is a cleansing masque that works to draw out impurities, dirt and those pesky blemishes out of the skin. The thing I loved most about this particular masque was that it wasn't as drying as other cleansing masques that I have tried in the past, it actually left my skin quite hydrated and I saw results as soon as I rinsed the product off.

The product contains ingredients like Cranberry Seed and Ginko which work to smooth the skins texture and leave it with a glow and trust me on this one your skin does glow after one use, White Clay works to control sebum levels and will help dissolve dead skin cells, this helps to speed up the skins natural renewal process making way for newer cells to come forward and finally Wheatgerm helps to minimise pore size.

This is a great mask to use 1 - 2 times a week left on for 10-15 minutes and rinsed off, it will help to deeply cleanse and exfoliate the complexion. A skin that is cleansed and exfoliated properly will have a lit from within look, also the products that you use thereafter will absorb better therefore working to the best of their ability.

This post was a collaboration with Activeskin to have a look at the brands that they stock as well as Grown Alchemist Click Here.

Sx.