GOLDFADEN MD is a brand that has been on my radar for quite some time now and I'm so happy that the brand recently launched in Australia at Mecca Cosmetica, I had the pleasure of catching up with Lisa and Lauren who are the women behind the brand and it's pretty safe to say us skincare obsessives got on famously.

The lovely ladies introduced me to Bright Eyes and I'm so glad that they did, I have tried a lot of eye creams in my time but I haven't found one yet that completely blew me away and hit holy grail status and after only a couple of uses with this product I was instantly hooked. The thing I love most about this product is that for me personally I got an instant brightening effect under my eyes, I have quite dark under eye circles so anything that instantly brightens it is a winner in my books. As well as brightening the eye area I also noticed the hydration had increased quite significantly, the thing about the eye area being more hydrated is that the area becomes more plump and fine lines look less visible when it's properly hydrated.

The eye cream contains ingredients like Soy Peptide which works to stimulate blood flow and decreases swelling whilst firming the area, Rice Bran Extract works to hydrate and firm, Vitamin K works to decrease puffiness and discolouration and Organic Red Tea is a powerful antioxidant that contains a mix of Vitamins A,C&E which work to brighten and protect the skin.

The product also contains Jojoba Oil which works to moisturise the area, Seaweed Extract works as antioxidant that adds glow and helps with the tone and texture of the area, Arnica Tincture Extract is known for being a great anti inflammatory ingredient and works well at reducing bruising and Apricot Kernel Oil contains a mix of Vitamins A & E which works to soften the skin, retain elasticity and clarity.

After a solid couple of months of using this product I have to agree with all of those claims, like I said earlier I have noticed my under eye area is a lot brighter and more hydrated.

I'm calling this product a holy grail because I have never tried an eye cream like this that has an instant result, it also can be used morning and or at night and sits beautifully under makeup, I find that the cream absorbs really well and it doesn't disrupt my concealer. I'm pretty loyal to this eye cream and plan on purchasing it as soon as I run out, I seriously don't know how I lived without it.



To find out more about the brand and to visit their website Click Here.

In Australia you can purchase the GOLDFADEN MD core collection from the Mecca Cosmetica website and also find the products in store where they have the Mecca Trove section.

Click Here To Visit The Mecca Website.

Sx.