Venustus is a spa located in Sydney's leafy green suburb of Paddington, I discovered the store around a year ago and fell absolutely in love with their products, as well as offering a wide range of treatments they also have their own range of beauty products. I spoke to the owner Jeannie (Who is an absolute gem and wealth of knowledge FYI) about a shoulder injury I had and she recommended the Extreme Sports Muscular Spray, which I call magic in a bottle because it completely healed my shoulder injury.

I went in for a top up and she also introduced me to some new products that they have added to their already amazing lineup, and it was time for me to fall in love all over again...

All of the products that I have tried from the space have made a significant difference to my skin, the products just do what they say on the package and I'm so glad that I discovered the store and will be forever grateful for Jeannie's recommendations.

Here are some products I picked up:

Eternal Facial Serum:
This product made a significant difference to my skin the next day, I get small red bumps around my jawline from shaving and they had reduced significantly, I also found that my skin looked a lot calmer and more even toned. The serum is more of an oil type consistency which I love as I'm trying to incorporate more oils into my routine.

 Side Note: Oily skin folk, you can still use oils as they help to actually balance out oil production.

The serum has anti-inflammatory properties which helps to reduce redness and contains ingredients like Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Camilla Oil, Organic Chamomile German Super Ble, Organic Marigold C02 Extract and Violet Leaf Absolute.

Oleum Organic Eye Serum:
Those who know me know that I always looking for something to use around my eyes so I was super excited to add this one into my routine, first of all it comes in a rollerball which makes it super easy to just roll under the eyes. I like that it has an oily type consistency to it as I feel like it is really nourishing my under eye area, as I'm dry as a dessert under my eyes I need all the help I can get.

The serum contains regenerative, restructuring and moisturising properties and ingredients like Organic Rose Hip Oil, Organic Peach Kernel Oil and Organic Macadamia Oil.

Extreme Sports Muscular Spray:
This will always have a special place in my beauty cupboard, I know everyone has different injuries and will experience different results but for me this completely knocked my shoulder injury on the head, literally magic in a bottle.

It contains ingredients like Organic Vanilla Oreosin, Black Pepper, Ginger, Peppermint, Spearmint Essential Oils and Menthol.

This spray will be a mainstay in mine and my mums collection, we always use this whenever we have any sort of ache or pain.

Extreme Sports Body Wash:
This product has the same scent as the muscle spray and instantly makes you feel relaxed, I like using this in the shower before I use the muscle spray to help relax. I also feel like it helps with any cold like symptoms I have.

Soothing Salve For Itchy Skin:
This balm was created for those with itchy, sensitive, irritated, red, flakey, chapped and crack skin. It help to relieve the feeling of dry and itchy skin instantly, it's quite a thick oil type consistency which I really like as it also helps to hydrate and nourish the area.

It contains ingredients like Organic Calendula, Organic German Chamomile, Organic Lavender, Organic Palmarosa, Organic Jojoba, Organic Shea Butter and Organic Beeswax.

For more information on Venustus Click Here.

Sx.