Medik8 White Balance Click Oxy-R Ultra Brightening Serum.

For those who don't know I'm half italian, but unfortunately I wasn't blessed with that famous olive skin most italians have but alas I'm quite pale with freckles, but I guess we always want what we don't have right? Growing up I was really lucky in the way that my mum always used sunscreen on me and kept me out of the sun, even so I still managed to build up abit of pigmentation on my skin and now that I'm in my mid twenties I'm starting to incorporate products into my routine to help even out my skin tone.

Over the past few years I have been on the hunt for brightening products to add to my routine and am always happy when an amazing one comes along, thats where the White Balance Click Oxy-R Ultra Brightening Serum from Medik8 comes into play.

As a beauty writer I'm constantly trying out new products and when one product makes a significant difference to my skin after one use I know it's going to be a mainstay in my routine, the first time I used this serum was at night under my moisturiser and when I woke up I couldn't believe the glow my skin had, it also looked more even toned to the point where I left the house without foundation (I know, gasp!)

Now let's get down to the nitty gritty, the ingredients and what this serum aims to do...

Who can use this serum?
The serum is targeted for those who have any type of concern in regards to pigmentation, dark spots, uneven skin tone, blotchiness and freckles. Pregnant women and nursing mums can also use this serum.

Key Ingredients:
Oxyresveratrol (Oxy-R): This is a skin brightening ingredient that helps with uneven skin tone, blotchiness, dark spots and any type of pigmentation and contains a patent pending stabilisation technology.

Gluconolactone: This ingredient is a poly lactic acid that works as an exfoliant which helps to break down melanin deposits and also provides protection from UV damage.

Acetyl Glycyl Beta-Alanine: Works as a peptide that brightens the skin.

N-Acetyl Glucosamine & L-Leucine: Are both skin brightening ingredients.

When you first receive this serum you need to press firmly down on the button lid and shake for 30 seconds to blend the Oxyresveratrol with the serum and swap the button lid for the dropper that is enclosed.

With continued use of this product (in conjunction with sunscreen) you should see a significant reduction in pigmentation, now I know that everyones skin is different and everyone has different types of pigmentation so of course the results will vary from person to person.

Like I said earlier I saw a noticeable difference the next morning after using this product and I'm looking forward to seeing continued results. The product can be used morning and night under your moisturiser, in conjunction with sunscreen to help protect the skin.

For more information on Medik8 Click Here.

Sx.