Go-To Skincare.

Can we all just take a moment to applaud Zoe Foster Blake for creating an expertly curated skincare line, that contain products that work really well and with almost instant results mixed in with funny and clever marketing campaigns? Genius. Zoe was once a beauty editor and part of her job was to try numerous beauty products and see how they work, this makes her the perfect candidate to create a beauty line don't you think?

I trialled the products when I first started my blog and really loved the range, now I have started trialling the range again and have also tried some new products that I haven't tried before.

Let's walk through the products I'm trailing...

Properly Clean:
This is a foaming face wash that uses Willow Bark which is natures version of Salicylic Acid which works to control oil and keep the skin clear, the thing I love most about this cleanser is that even though it is a foam it doesn't dry my skin out, it's actually quite hydrating on my skin. The cleanser also has a really refreshing fragrance to it which gives me abit of a pep up in the morning.

I like using this in the morning as a first cleanse or at night as a second cleanser after makeup removal, I especially like using this if just potting around the house and just want a quick cleanse as it cleanses really well but also rinses off easily.

Exfoliating Swipeys:
We all know I love a good exfoliating pad, these ones contain one of my favourite skincare ingredients Lactic Acid which helps to dissolve dead skin cells making way for newer fresher cells to come forward and give the skin a lit from within glow, the pads also contain Almond Oil, Mandarin and Lemon Essential Oils and Aloe Vera which helps to soothe and refresh the skin. These pads make it easy to exfoliate your skin as all you have to do is use one pad and swipe it over your face and neck (avoiding the eye area) and then follow up with your serum/oil and day cream.

Exfoliating regularly will help speed up your skins natural renewal process, it will also help the products you use absorb more efficiently there work to their best ability. I like these because I just quickly swipe a pad over my face after cleansing and for me personally (and I know that everyones skin is different) I don't get any irritation from the pads and I just follow up with my skincare routine, make sure to always apply an SPF when using exfoliating products!

Face Hero:
As you all might know from my recent Instagram and blog posts I have been in love with face oils lately so I'm very excited to be adding this one into my routine, it contains 10 potent plant oils including Certified Organic Cold Pressed Buriti, Brazil Nut, Macadamia, Rosehip and Calendula. It also contains a host of antioxidants such as Vitamins C E, Rosemary Seed Extract and Carotenoids. The lucious oil contains Omega 3s and Fatty Acids which help to protect the skin from free radical damage and also helps with the production of collagen and elastin.

This oil will help hydrate, nourish and brighten the complexion, it absorbs really quickly making it easy to use even for the more oilier skin types like myself and works beautifully over the Exfoliating Swipeys which will help prep the skin for all the nutrients that follow.

Very Useful Face Cream:
The final step in your routine, this moisturiser will help to seal in all of the nutrients that you have put on beforehand and is chock full of Replenishing Oils and Anti Oxidants like CoQ10 and Amla Berry. The moisturiser will help to hydrate and nourish the complexion whilst protecting the skin from free radical damage, it works beautifully on top of the Face Hero face oil and absorbs really quickly into the skin leaving it hydrated and nourished.

Fore more information on Go-To Skincare Click Here.

Sx.