Regular readers of my site will know that one of favourite ingredients is Vitamin C, the ingredient is a crucial antioxidant that is a really important step in my personal routine as it helps to protect against free radical damage, I also find it helps to brighten my skin and keep blemishes at bay.


The Phloretin CF serum from SkinCeuticals contains a combination of 2% Phloretin, 10% L-Ascorbic Acid and 0.5% Ferulic Acid. In addition to protecting the skin from free radicals the serum also targets other reactive molecules that are known to cause damage, it helps to correct existing damage by stimulating essential proteins and fibres, the product will also help to accelerate cell turnover which is crucial for any skincare routine as it helps the cells to renew and allows products that you put on afterwards absorb to their best ability.

With continuous use in conjunction with sun protection this serum will help to prevent the signs of premature ageing, correct photo damage, divides and conquers the reactive oxygen species throughout the skin and is perfect for those with an oily, problematic skin type.

I noticed a big difference in my skin when using this product, it helps to keep my skin balanced and gives my skin a nice dose of antioxidants. I like applying mine in the morning under my moisturiser and sunscreen or at night when I want to give my skin an extra dose of antioxidants. I believe that no matter what skin type you have it's important to be adding these crucial ingredients into your routine to make sure your protecting your skin from environmental stresses and also helping to prevent future damage, it's almost like an insurance policy for your skin.

For more information on SkinCeuticals Click Here.

Sx.